The GUIDE-KLIP® Medical Device Retaining Tool
The GUIDE-KLIP is a retention tool designed to reduce accidental contamination by holding and organizing guidewires, catheters, tubing, and cables in the patient care setting.
Organize and Customize
- The GUIDE-KLIP uses an adhesive pull tab to anchor medical devices to a drape, surgical towel, or table but allows for free movement through the tab’s openings.
- Writable surface to keep track of device cables and prescriptions in IV fluids.
- Placement can be stacked or staggered to accommodate a variety of needs.
GUIDE-KLIP Methods of Use
- BPA Free
- DEHP Free
- Latex Free
- Sterile or Non-Sterile Options
- Writable Surface
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Emergency Room
- General Surgery/OR
- Interventional Procedures